COURSE IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
- Any individuals who are or wish to be involved in Business Management will access all the skills programmes in this course.
- This course allows students to develop the skills required to enter the arena of Business Management and Entrepreneurship. The course provide general business skills and practical approaches to all aspects of Business Management.
- This course in Business Management is designed to meet the needs of those learners who enter the field of Business Management. The whole Business Management field per se is a key business function necessary for the success of any organisation, both strategically and operationally.
- The Business Management course will provide a broad knowledge and skills needed in the industry and to progress along a career path for learners.
Many different roles and careers are linked to and affected by this course. They include, but are not limited to:
- Business Managers
- Business Directors
- Business Manager Assistants
- Business Planners
The course in Business Management should produce knowledgeable, skilled Business Managers who are able to contribute to improved productivity and efficiency within the industry. It should provide the means for current individuals in the Business Management field to receive recognition of prior learning and to upgrade their skills and knowledge base.
COURSE DURATION :
All the Skills programmes in this course can be a achieved into two phases each phase takes 6 months (I year)
- Introduction to computer practice
- Entrepreneur and Business Management I
- Introductory Accounting
- Management communication
- Computer practice
- Entrepreneur and Business Management II
- Financial Accounting I
- Sales Management
On successful passing the skills programmes the college issues a certificate.
Since the training is based on the N – Course syllabus, the learner can write the external N- course exams administered by the Department of education, and on successful passing the learner will be awarded a National certificate N4 and N5. The learner can proceed to study towards a National Certificate N6. DAM College has an exam Centre for N-Courses its centre no. is 899990879
View in PDF Format ( Business Management )