COURSE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
- Any individuals who are or wish to be involved in Business Administration will access all the skills programmes in this course.
- This course allows students to develop the skills required to enter the arena of Business Administration and Entrepreneurship. The course provide general business skills and practical approaches to all aspects of Business Administration.
- This course in Business Administration is designed to meet the needs of those learners who enter the field of Business Administration.
- The whole Business Administration field per se is a key business function necessary for the success of any organisation, both strategically and operationally.
- The Business Administration course will provide a broad knowledge and skills needed in the industry and to progress along a career path for learners.
Many different roles and careers are linked to and affected by this course. They include, but are not limited to:
- Business Managers
- Business Directors
- Business Manager Assistants
- Business Planners
The course in Business Administration should produce knowledgeable, skilled Business Managers who are able to contribute to improved productivity and efficiency within the industry. It should provide the means for current individuals in the Business Administration field to receive recognition of prior learning and to upgrade their skills and knowledge base.
COURSE DURATION :
All the Skills programmes in this course can be a achieved into two phases each phase takes 6 months (I year)
- Introduction to computer practice
- Communication I
- Public Administration
- Office Practice I
- Information processing
- Office Practice II
- Communication II
- Legal Practice
On successful passing the skills programmes the college issues a certificate.
Since the training is based on the N – Course syllabus, the learner can write the external N course exams administered by the Department of education, and on successful passing the learner will be awarded a National certificate N4 and N5. The learner can proceed to study towards a National Certificate N6. DAM College has an exam Centre for N-Courses its centre no. is 899990879
View in PDF Format ( Business Administration )