DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM
HOW CAN I REGISTER?
- Fill the application form and post it
- Deposit the registration fee on the DAM account and fax the deposit slip/ you can do an electronic transfer
- You can come to the DAM Technical College and register in person
WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED?
- The applicable fee.
- Certified copies of previous qualifications, where relevant.
- A certified copy of the information page of your identity document.
- 2 ID photographs.
WHAT IS THE CONTENT OF MY STUDY MATERIALS?
- Student card
- Student welcome letter
- Study materials
- Student study guide
REGISTRATION FOR EXAMINATIONS
It’s the responsibility of the student to do the following
- To find the nearest examination centre
(Examination centre is usually a Technical college)
- Register for the examination in time
- Obtain the examination dates at the examination centre
- Pay the examination registration fee
N.B registration for exams can done at the head office i.e Braamfontein campus for learners who intend to write their exams at DAM college
HOW CAN I SUBMIT MY ASSIGNMENTS TO DAM School of Correspondance?
- By post using P.O Box 8792 Johannesburg
- In person during working hours
- E-mail the assignment email@example.com