NOW YOU CAN AFFORD TO PAY YOUR OWN FEES!!!!!!
DAM HAS MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ACADEMICALLY DESERVING STUDENTS WHO ARE IN NEED OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE TO CONTINUE WITH THEIR STUDIES.
WHAT IS FINANCIAL AID?
The financial aid available is in form of a study loan.
WHAT IS A STUDY LOAN?
The money you borrow to cover all costs associated with your studies and this money has to be paid back.
HOW CAN I TAKE UP A STUDY LOAN WHEN IAM NOT WORKING?
A Study loan can be taken up in the name of your:
A Sponsor can be anyone who is responsible for the payment of your study fees.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR A STUDY LOAN ?
- You need to be a registered student
- You must be a South African citizen or permanently living in South Africa with a South African green bar coded identity Document
- If you are in your second or later years of study, you must have successfully completed the previous year of study.
HOW DO I GET A STUDY LOAN?
To get a loan simply visit us at one of our campuses and make sure you bring the following information:
- Green bar-coded identity document (Student & sponsor)
- Results of your previous academic year (student)
- Proof of earnings or latest pay slip of your sponsor.
- Proof of residential address of your sponsor, e.g. phone or electricity bill.
- Income and expenditure statement of your sponsor
- Banking details (name of bank, account number and 3 months’ bank statements.
HOW DO I PAY BACK?
While you are studying you only have to pay back the interest on the loan amount. After you have graduated and started working, you can start paying back the original amount you borrowed.
View in PDF Format ( Financial Aid )