Now you can get your qualification by studying at home through DAM School of Correspondence.
Courses offered by Correspondence.
POLICING COURSES OFFERED BY CORRESPONDING
- National Diploma Policing: NQF Level 6 : SAQA ID 61729
- National Certificate : Tactical Road Traffic Operations : SAQA ID : 80046
Outline of N Courses
What are N courses?
– are career – oriented courses, which have a key role to play in skills development, economic growth and Job creation.
– develops well – educated and autonomous citizens and provides opportunities for long life learning through the articulation of learning programmes.
– facilitates the transition from school to the workplace.
– provides people with skills they need in their lives to build careers, join the economy and be commercially active.
All N Certificate and Diplomas are issued by the National Department of Education and are recognized by Commerce and Industry. DAM School of Correspondence is a distance training School offering N level courses, with standard 10 (grade 12) or an equivalent qualification as the minimum entrance requirement.
A student will qualify for a National N Diploma Electrical Engineering on completion of a minimum of 12 subjects, ranging from N4 to N6, together with a minimum of two years in-service training.
A student will qualify for a National N Diploma in Commerce on completion of a minimum of 12 subjects, ranging from N4 – N6, together with a minimum of 18 months in-service training.